“I love you” – the three-word formula which does wonders in a relationship. Three short words but so deep and meaningful.
The secret behind all successful relationships lies in the way both partners communicate their love and respect for the other. There isn’t a person who wouldn’t like to hear the magical words “I love you.”
Showing our partner that we love him/her shouldn’t only happen during the happy moments of our relationship. All relationships have turbulent and bad periods and it’s then when we need to express our love openly.
People are often unsure how to express their affection and love for their partners. They wonder if they can only show their love through words or there are other ways too. The thing is there aren’t any fixed or more correct ways than other ones in which we can do that. We all express our love in different ways.
What you should bear in mind is that you must never forget to show your love to your partner as they deserve to know that. There’re plenty of ways in which you can achieve that.
So, you can simply choose to say “I love you” or stick to the saying that actions speak louder than words and do something which shows that you really care about your significant other.
In order to keep your relationship healthy and strong and further improve and deepen your love, you can opt for the following 50 ways. No matter which way you choose, don’t doubt that it will work.
Here are 50 ways to say “I love you” to your partner:
1. You can start by telling them why you chose them out of everybody else.
2. Make a list of all the things you like about them (both physical appearance and character) and make them know that.
3. Bring them coffee and breakfast while they’re still in bed in the morning.
4. Buy their favorite book or CD and give it to them as a present.
5. Leave them a cute loving message on a piece of paper on their bed or in their wallet.
6. Show your partner you trust him/her.
7. Make a photo album of your coolest pictures together.
8. Forget about your daily responsibilities and spend the whole day with them.
9. Give them a kiss when they don’t expect that.
10.Tell them how beautiful and sexy they are.
11. Share with them your hopes, wants, problems, and fears.
12. Make them laugh.
13. Look at your partner’s eyes for a couple of seconds and give them a smile.
14. Buy them tickets for their favorite singer or band.
15. Listen to their needs and problems without interrupting them and show understanding.
16. Read books together.
17. Find out what things they like doing and do them together.
18. Tell your partner their eyes are a mirror of their pure soul.
19. Redecorate your home with colors and details they like.
20. Bake them their favorite cake.
21. Tell your partner that he/she has a good soul and kind heart.
22. Forget about your phone and social networks and devote your time to your partner.
23. Encourage their sense of humor.
24. Do the shopping instead of them.
25. Give them a hug in a public place.
26. Learn to love the things you find annoying in your partner.
27. Call them on the phone for no reason.
28. Wash their car as a surprise.
29. Take them out on a romantic date (but keep this as a secret first).
30. Buy them a pet.
31. Make them a homemade gift, like a scarf or a piece of jewelry.
32. Go and take a walk in nature together.
33. Post an interesting comment about them on the social media.
34. Start doing the things you never wanted to do before because your partner likes them now.
35. Make them aware you’re proud of them.
36. Watch their favorite team play on tv together.
37. Watch the sunrise or sunset together.
38. Why not having a shower together?
39. Help them to reach their goals, no matter how ambitious they can be.
40. Go on an exciting trip together.
41. Stay with them when they’re going through a difficult period.
42. Forget that you’re adults and spend the day having fun like little children do.
43. Surprise them by buying a shirt you know they’d be crazy about.
44. Allow your partner to choose the destination for your next holiday.
45. Tell them “I love you” in public.
46. Encourage your partner to accomplish their dreams.
47. Play their favorite song at home or in the car.
48. Don’t criticize them if they make a mistake or do something wrong.
49. Help your partner get rid of his fears and insecurities.
50. Last but not least, tell them how amazing they are.
Image: Daku Dark