Is there anyone that doesn’t like living in a clean, fresh and organized house? Or maybe the holidays are coming but you are too busy and don’t have time to organize it yourself? We have a perfect news for you! We will help you to have perfect holidays and time to relax with your family and friends! All you need to do is to follow the following steps.
Start with small steps so you don’t give up too quickly. Don’t rush yourself. Aim at the result but focus on your process, and you’ll be motivated deeply to clean your home.
1. Start with cleaning the closet from the things you no longer wear. It is a fun and productive activity at the same time. Don’t be too emotional and purge your closet of the things you no longer wear. You can also be a bigger person and donate the clothes you no longer need. It is a great activity for a fresh start! It will help you to be more organized and you will be proud of yourself at the same time.
2. Organize your makeup drawer/bag. If you are a woman, we all know how much an unorganized makeup drawer can ruin your day and even sometimes be late for work. Are you ready to spear time in the morning and look great without spending too much time finding your everyday makeup? Sounds like a dream of every modern woman, so do yourself a favor and empty out/organize your makeup bag.
3. Clean off your kitchen table. Have you ever had a situation when you wanted to call your friends for a drink in your house, but your kitchen was too messy so you changed your mind and spent the whole night cleaning instead?
4. Put a note near your junk drawer to clean out your junk drawer regularly. In that way, your home will always be clean and fresh.
5. Clean your purse and wallet. Admit, many unnecessary things can be found there. We all had those moments when we couldn’t even find our wallet because we have concert tickets from 2015 and many things we don’t even use when we are out. Don’t be emotionally attached to the items in your bag and you will make your life much easier.
6. It is a movie time. But how can you watch your favorite movie when your movie collection is extremely unorganized and you need a lot of time and patience to even find it? Organizing your movie collection can be productive and fun at the same time.
7. This one is for all book lovers that have too many books on their bookshelf. We all have favorite books that we enjoy reading over and over again, but what about the new books that patiently wait their turn? It is time to organize your bookshelf.
8. If you have kids, you are very familiar with the picture of your children’s toys all over your living room. It can be a real mess, especially if you are not often home. It is a good idea to teach your kids that they need to pick up their toys after playing. You could say that it is a part of the game. If that doesn’t work then do it yourself, it is a better option than having kids toys all around your house.
9. It is time for your car. Many people spend the most of their day in a car, without even realizing how messy it can be sometimes. Clean your car regularly, the dirty car can influence the way other people see us.
10. Go through your old shoes, especially if you have a big family. It won’t take you a long time and you will keep your home organized. It is always a good idea to donate the old shoes.
11. It is time to take care of your health by cleaning the medicine cabinet. To start with a purge, it is a good idea to remove everything from the medicine cabinet. Take your time to wipe down the shelves and keep it clean. Get read of everything that is expired and no longer needed.
12. Do a weekly grocery list plan. In that way, you will always keep your refrigerator full, especially if holidays are coming and you are spending less time at your home.
13. Clean your kitchen table and kitchen cabinets. Maybe the hardest part of the process is that it takes too much time, but you can always do this on the weekends.
14. Don’t forget to clean your bathroom. Especially if you don’t do this on a daily basis. Start by removing everything from the shower, like your shampoos, soap bars, and sponges and let the fun begin!
15. It is time to clean and maybe reorganize your living room. We may be doing an excellent job of maintaining our living rooms, but occasionally we need to do more than maintenance. Be creative and despite cleaning, make a reorganization of your living room, it is great for a fresh start.
16. Make a final check and go through the list again. Maybe you forgot something and feel free to add some new ideas.
Congratulations, you’ve made it! Now it is time to enjoy your clean and organized home with your loving family.